http://www.google.com/fonts#ChoosePlace:select Barb's Bird Paradise and Aviaries!: Precious Peaches Learns To Fly!

Friday, April 2, 2021

Precious Peaches Learns To Fly!

Precious Peaches learns to fly. It's February 19, 2006, and we begin to learn recall from a very good trainer. I will not mention his name, but very well known in the bird world. It is an online class with eight students. Along with Peaches is a green cheek conure,  2 grays, Goffin,  2 Blue & Gold Macaws, and an Eclectus. We begin to train with weight management.
This class has also outsiders chiming in from a previous class. Many of them had become free fliers. No names will be mentioned here. So all in all there were about 15 people involved. The class ended April and my girl new how to fly a distance to me of 13 feet. Could fly up and down. In the wind because she trained in aviary. I had completed our training and was very happy to know IF she ever got outside she would know how to come to me. I had no intentions of freeflying but the others did. I had the aviary that I know my birds are safe in.











 

No comments:

Thank you!