http://www.google.com/fonts#ChoosePlace:select Barb's Bird Paradise and Aviaries!: Been Planting Plants In The Big Aviary!

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Been Planting Plants In The Big Aviary!


The aviary has been decorated with a few plants lately. Goofin immediately started chewing them up. That is Goofin my rose breasted/goffin. Good girl there safe and if that is fun go for it!
I planted a pigmy palm, umbrella plants, fern, inpatients. It's been a few weeks and the umbrellas are chewed down and inpatients didn't last. The pigmy though is making it!


I know I need to do some sweeping lol. I have a metal desk and file cabinet and intend on making a outdoor office. If you didn't know I am a Realtor. I

My girl CD hanging with me decided to pose for the picture. She is smiling at you!


I have three sego palms in there. This one is in the ground now and has been chewed on. Not stopping it from getting new growth in the middle. They are very special to me. All three are donated by my friend Cal's brother from Cal's yard. Cal is my friend that if it wasn't for him we would not have ever built the aviary. 
Took a picture of CD flying to me just to share the size and how large it is to the birds size.

Can you see Phil flying to me? 

At the very end of the other side of the aviary, I planted two Australian tree ferns and a silver fern. Desi is keeping an eye on them. Along with those I also put some cuttings in the ground of geranium and they also seem to be growing.
A few happy flamingos!


The bromeliad has been chewed on but moderately. It has been in there two weeks. I think I will get more!

 

No comments:

Thank you!